MEET DR. FAISAL AL-MOHAMMEDI OF DERMCARE IN MISSISSAUGA
Dr. Al-Mohammedi is a dermatologist and dermatopathologist, proudly serving patients in Mississauga and surrounding communities.
Dr. Al-Mohammedi graduated from King Abdulaziz University in 2002. He then went on to British Columbia, where he completed pathology training. In 2008, he was awarded Fellowship with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. The following year he completed a Fellowship program in San Francisco, California, United States.
Dr. Al-Mohammedi studied dermatology at University of Toronto. In 2012, he completed the program, earning an additional Fellowship with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He continues to expand his education through courses and lectures in dermatology,
In 2012 and 2013, Dr. Al-Mohammedi served on the staff of Toronto’s Sunnybrook Hospital. He also shares his knowledge with fellow doctors and students of medicine. He often participates in teaching University of Toronto’s dermatology residents.
CERTIFICATES, QUALIFICATIONS, AND DEGREES
- 2002: King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Bachelor of Medicine degree)
- 2008: Royal college of physicians & surgeons of Canada (pathology fellowship)
- 2008: University of British Columbia (Diploma in Dermatopathology)
- 2009: UC San Francisco (dermatopathology fellowship)
- 2012: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (dermatology fellowship)
- 2012: American Board of Dermatology (board certification)
- 2012: American board of Dermatopathology (board certification)
- 2013: University of Toronto (advanced medical dermatology fellowship)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Canadian Dermatology Association
- Ontario Medical Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
Professional Affiliations and Recognition
Introducing Dr. Faisal Al-Mohammadi from Dermcare
I am a board-certified dermatologist and have been practicing in the Toronto area for the last six years.
What interested me in dermatology is that, I like a mix of medical and aesthetic practices where I can treat skin conditions such as skin cancers, eczema and acne.
As well as be able to do procedures such as lasers, fillers, Botox and skin surgery.
I like the field of dermatology because of this combination and the unlimited expansion in the field.