Our doors are open! - Here’s how we’re keeping you safe
As we open our doors, we want to update you on some of our new protocols and changes to make our clinic environment safer for everyone.
Here are a few key changes:
- All our staff has upgraded their medical outfits to COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This includes the receptionists, nurses, medical assistants and doctors.
- We have lengthened the periods in between the patients’ appointment times to allow for additional cleaning in between patients.
- Patients will be directed to their examination rooms upon arrival, which have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized beforehand. However, we have also minimized and spaced out the waiting area for patients who need to sit before being directed to a room.
- Upon arrival at the clinic, you will be required to fill out a form as a secondary screening for COVID-19. We will also be taking your temperature using a touchless thermometer.
What you can do to ensure your own safety:
- Please come no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment to check in, you will be requested to go back and wait in your car if you arrive earlier.
- Please do not bring anyone else to your appointment (only you can enter). For minors, only ONE accompanying guardian is allowed with them.
- Please come in with your own mask and use the hand sanitizers available in the clinic.